AC-9 Schuko Power Cable
Pangea AC-9 Schuko Power Cable
Pangea Audio’s AC-9 power cable has been designed specifically to deliver the high current needed by mono, stereo, and integrated power amplifiers. It’s also ideal for powered subwoofers and makes a great choice for use with high-current-demanding line conditioners. Its combination of superior materials, advanced geometry, and noise-fighting shielding enhances the performance of connected components.
This version of the AC-9 is terminated with a high-quality Schuko-type plug.
Because of their high-current requirements, power amps benefit from heavier gauge conductors than normal power cords offer. Although the AC-9 uses large-diameter conductors, it requires less shielding than power cables that are designed for use with source components. Therefore, the AC-9 offers greater flexibility than other heavy-duty power cables. That makes it kinder to your gear and easier to work with.
- High-quality Schuko-type plug
- Designed specifically to deliver the high-current power needed by audio amplifiers, powered subwoofers, and powerline conditioners
- 99.99% purity OFC conductors for maximum conductivity
- 7-awg construction for optimized high-current power delivery
- 5-way multi-gauge geometry for optimized 50/60 hz ac power
- Counter-spiraled conductors for superior noise rejection
- Double-shielded for optimized high-current noise isolation
- 24k gold-plated contacts for superior electrical contact
- Designed to enhance the performance of power amps, integrated amps, and other high-current electronic components
- Special two-shot molded connector bodies protect vital AC connections for maximum current delivery and long life