SP-331 Hybrid Power Amplifier
Vincent Audio SP-331 Hybrid Power Amplifier
The words ‘no nonsense’ and ‘luxurious’ usually don’t go together, but the Vincent SP-331 power amplifier is a rule breaker. It combines the warmth of tube electronics with the speed, control, and reliability of solid state designs. The input stage relies on one 6N16 tube per channel for liquid, effortless-sounding audio. The output stage gets its muscle from 6 Toshiba transistors per channel. The SP-331 boasts a power delivery of 150-watts-per-channel at 8 ohms, and a full 300-watts-per-channel at 4 ohms. The means you harness plenty of ‘oomph’ for the full effect of realistic orchestral crescendos and complex music passages.
- Frequency range: 10 Hz – 20 kHz, +/- 0.5 dB
- Nominal output power 8 Ohm: 2 x 150 Watt
- Nominal output power 4 Ohm: 2 x 300 Watt
- Input sensitivity: 1.2 V
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.1 % max. (1 kHz, 1 Watt)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB
- Input Impedance: 47 kOhm
- Inputs: 2 x RCA
- Outputs: 4 x 2 speaker terminals
- Dimensions: 17″ wide, 6.3″ high, 17.7″ deep
- Weight: 41.5 lbs.