CD-S1.2 Hybrid HDCD Player
Vincent Audio CD-S1.2 Hybrid HDCD Player
Way back in 2000, Vincent Audio designed its very first CD player, the great sounding CD-S1. As technology advanced, Vincent added a 24-bit converter, enhanced the circuitry, and the result was the CD-S1.1. Now in 2013, the German-based audiophile company has updated its ‘first’ CD player once again to create the CD-S1.2
The most obvious change from the CD-S1.1 is the addition of digital inputs on the back of the device. The CD-S1.2 can be supplied with digital signals via an optical or coaxial input. The signals are further processed by the excellent vacuum tube analog section.
Available in Black and Silver.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Signal to noise ratio: >94dB
- Dynamic Range: >100dB
- Audio output voltage: 2.5V
- Channel separation: >90dB
- Power Consumption: 35 Watts
- Dimensions: 17″ wide, 4.1″ high, 13.5″ wide
- Weight: 18.7 lb