PHO-700 Phono MM/MC w/Outboard Power Supply
Vincent Audio PHO-700 Phono MM/MC w/Outboard Power Supply
Vincent Audio’s new two-chassis PHO-700 MM/MC phono stage puts its low-noise power supply in a completely separate chassis for pristine signal quality. It will reward you with an amazing vinyl experience. Separate cases for audio and power supply circuitry help isolate the signal chain from AC distortion and interference.
The PHO-700 performs its RIAA correction with high precision for ultra-low distortion and uses the highest quality audiophile parts, inside and out. It has a single phono input, which can be switched to accommodate low-output MC cartridges or MM/high-output MC cartridges.
- RIAA tolerance/deviation: 10 Hz – 20 kHz (max. 0.5dB)
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Input Sensitivity (MM): 58 mV
- Input Sensitivity (MC): 6.8 mV
- Input Impedance (MM): 47 k ohms
- Input Impedance (MC): 100 ohms
- Distortion: < 0.05%
- Signal-Noise-Ratio: MM > 81 dB; MC > 69 dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 130 x 82 x 225 mm (2x)
- Weight: 1.5 kg (PHO-700ps), 1.2 kg (PHO-700)